Get a FREE Phone Consultation

Australian Student Visa (573)

The Higher Education Sector Visa (573) is applicable for international students wishing to study at an Australian university.

In order to be eligible for this visa, you must have confirmed admission at an Australian university for one of the following: associate’s degree; bachelor’s degree; graduate certificate; graduate diploma; master’s degree (taught/coursework based only); higher education diploma/advanced diploma.

You also have to prove that you can finance your tuition, living costs and travel to and from Australia. You are required to give proof of your English language fluency and medical and criminal record checks.

Under the Genuine Temporary Entrant requirement, you must also satisfy Australian officials that you will return to your home country after your visa has expired.

This visa allows you to work for up to 20 hours per week during your study term and full time during holidays.

Family members such as your spouse and children can be included in your visa application. Spouses and children above Australian School Leaving Age, i.e. 15 years old, may also work up to 20 hours a week all year round.

Contact us know more about your eligibility for this visa.