Get a FREE Phone Consultation

Australian Visit Visa

This visa is applicable for travellers planning a short trip to Australia for tourism or business purposes.

Called the Australian Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) visa (subclass 601), it will allow you to stay in the country for three months per visit. You can enter and leave Australia as many times as you like while the visa is valid.

For longer visits, you can apply for Visitor Visa (subclass 600), which allows you to stay in Australia for up to six or 12 months.

This visa does not allow you to work in Australia during your stay.

Contact us to know more about your eligibility for this visa.