The Express Entry is the federal immigration system of Canada. Express Entry was launched in January 2015 by IRCC (Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada) – the federal immigration department of Canada.
Talking about benefits of Express Entry system for the International immigrants, here are a few of them for your reference.
• A key Pathway for Canadian Permanent Residency
• Fastest way to get PR
• Sponsor relatives to migrate into Canada
• Unrestricted rights to live, work and study in Canada
The Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) allow Canadian provinces and territories to nominate individuals who wish to immigrate to Canada and who are interested in settling in a particular province.
Provincial Nominee Programs across Canada are actively seeking and retaining eligible foreign nationals by making the process of applying for Canadian permanent residence more accessible.
This program is for workers who:
• have the skills, education and work experience to contribute to the economy of a specific province or territory
• want to live in that province, and
• want to become permanent residents of Canada
The Atlantic Immigration Pilot is a pathway to permanent residence for skilled foreign workers and international graduates who want to work and live in one of Canada’s 4 Atlantic Provinces:
• Nova Scotia
• New Brunswick
• Prince Edward Island
• Newfoundland and Labrador
Since 2017, the Atlantic Immigration Pilot has been very successful in attracting skilled immigrants to the Atlantic Canada region and in order to be eligible you must have:
• IELTS level of CLB 5 or higher
• High School Graduate
• Age up to 55yrs. old