Get a FREE Phone Consultation

Canada Spouse / Family Visa

This visa is applicable for spouses, common-law or conjugal partners, dependent children or other eligible relatives, such as parents or grandparents of Canadian citizens/permanent residents.

This visa allows an eligible family member to sponsor you to become a permanent resident of Canada.

Family members such as spouses and dependent children under the age of 19 may be included in the initial visa application for new immigrants to Canada. However, parents, grandparents and other relatives can only be sponsored by their family members once they have successfully immigrated to Canada.

It’s important to note that your sponsoring family member is entirely responsible for your financial support and must ensure that you do not need financial assistance from the government.

Contact us to know more about your eligibility for this visa.