Get a FREE Phone Consultation

Canada Work Permit Visa

There are two types of work permits issued in Canada:

an open work permit that allows you to work for any employer in Canada (with some exceptions);

and an employer-specific work permit that allows you to work for the Canadian employer stated on your visa. Your length of stay and location of work will be specified in this type of work permit.

For both visa types, you must demonstrate to an official that you intend to return to your home country after your work permit expires.

Family members such as your spouse and children can be included in your visa application. Your spouse will be eligible for an open work permit.

Contact us to know more about your eligibility for this visa.